Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Postings..

Thanks to Shelby Redd for recommending the cartoon. Cool Christian teen Zachary Williams has posted a recent Bush toon on his Xanga site. There's a link somehow related to Bartcop entitled Christian Conservatives Are Pathetic to my page of Pro-Bush toons; Travelinman at the Cincinnati Debate Society has posted the Cindy Surfs toon, as has Carol at Invision Power Board; Liberal at Yahooray has posted the We're Going To The Hunter S. Thompson Suicide Party! toon on a thread encouraging posters to Post an episode of your favorite web comic; Newfakename at Noiseboard posted my Cartoon honoring a group of mounties killed in the line of duty and Pig Of Denmark has posted a page of my toons without commentary.

I'd also like to thank Freepers at Free Republic for posting various toons as of late with recommendations to my work. I'm a Bush loyalist-sometimes it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment