Monday, August 21, 2006

The End, Again

A quick cartoon addressing current speculation that the events of August 22nd may usher in the end of the world.
Should have this finished sometime before the end of the world.


August 22 Shiite doomsday cartoon
Click cartoon for larger image. Largest.

Finished cartoon. Looks like I beat the deadline. Thanks to Spero News for their post of today's cartoon. Mark at FastBlogIt has also posted the toon, as has Dave on the appropriately named Dave's Place.

Jereme at What Would Jesus Download is attracting a good amount of world wide attention by the way of his Linus For Christians and his latest release of Christian Ubuntu, which is a free, open source operating system geared towards Christians. The traffic which he is receiving is impressive and includes a wide and growing international spectrum of visitors. I know this because Jereme runs the livefeed for my cartoon on his site, and I try to keep a good eye on my stats.

Because of growing international interest in his work, I've decided to try something different and make a dialogue-free cartoon feed for his site. Here's the address-
I only have the one 550x350 version of this regularly updating cartoon currently available, but if anyone would like to show a smaller version on their site(s) I would be happy to create a size for their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment