Thursday, November 30, 2006

IM IN UR CULTURE STEELIN UR CHRISTMAZ

IM IN UR CULTURE STEELIN UR CHRISTMAZ livejournal image parody
Click above to view larger image. Largest.



Cartoon in progress. I've had my hands full lately so I've been posting more sketches as toons.


If you're a regular LiveJournal poster or reader, you'll recognize this image as a take-off on the eternal rehashing of the original I am in your base killing your d00ds image, which has taken on many forms, most notably feline.



Eddie_Lummox at the faithmouse forum at Portal Of Evil (adult content) posted this image in response to my IM IN UR, wondering where the kitten is. I think his faithmouse is a lot better than mine, so I've copied and pasted it for today's cartoon-


IM IN UR CULTURE STEELIN UR CHRISTMAZ livejournal image parody
Click above to view larger image. Largest.

No comments:

Post a Comment