Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Obama Defuses The North Korean Rocket, Pre

Barack Obama with the help of his unicorn Penelope defuse the North Korean rocket, pre

Barack Obama with the help of his unicorn Penelope defuse the North Korean rocket, in progress. I'll attach a flashlight to the end of Penelope's horn to help Obama see as he pulls the wires out of the rocket.

I have this, the next Gawker painting, and one other item nearly completed. I've sort of been waiting to feel better to work (diverticulitis) but the pharmacy gave me the wrong presciption in the wrong amount, and to compensate my doctor gave me an additional week's double-dose of antibiotics which not only make me sick, but hallucinate. So, let's paint.

The good news is, I've lost enough weight to pull into the equivalent recommended weight range for my height. It's sweet to be healthy!