Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gary and Giovanni's MJ Portraits

If I have the time I like to refine past portraits. Here are two Michael Jackson portraits which I put aside and recently revised.

Gary's Michael Jackson portrait

For the past few months Gary has allowed me to use in my Ebay listings the picture which was taken of him by The New York Times holding one of my portraits. This painting was meant as a thank-you, but it started out badly and so I put it aside.

UPDATE - Gary would like a different Michael Jackson portrait, so this painting is available for bid on Ebay-

Michael Jackson Bush Portrait - Ebay Art Auction

Giovanni's Michael Jackson portrait

Giovanni from Italy was the winning bidder on this MJ portrait, which had a lot of problems-the main one being that it didn't look very much like Michael Jackson. Better now.